Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Back to School Essentials

Summer is almost over which means it is that time of year where school/college/university begins again! 

In September, I will be heading back to university to complete my second year of my Foundation Degree in Support for Learning. Rather than attending an actual university campus, I attend my local college once a week to have lectures and classes.

I have already started getting things ready as I like to be organised so I thought I'd share with you what to take to/use during my time at uni. 


Pens, pencil, highlighters - these are basic essentials however I love to have different coloured pens to help make notes stand out. 

Pencil case - I have decided to use this Helix pencil case that has ring holes so you can clip it into your ring binder. I feel like this is probably going to save space in my bag and stop me from forgetting to pick my pens/pencil case up when I leave the house.

Academic diary - I use this to record my deadlines and appointments. You could use your phones calendar for that but I like to be old school ;) 

Sticky labels - these are amazing to use with my diary. I like to use them like bookmarks point out where my deadlines or important notes are.

Ring binder folder and dividers - I always get handed 101 different pieces of papers during my 3 different lessons so this is a must to keep it all safe and organised.

Notebooks - obviously you will need somewhere to record your notes from lessons. Again, you could use your ipad/tablet or laptop for this. 

Laptop/tablet and memory stick - I use these when it comes to actually writing assignment or researching.

Water bottle - I love my BRITA filter water bottle as it means I can fill it up from anywhere and still be drinking fresh water.

Rucksack - this floral backpack is from TK Maxx and I love it!

What are you essentials for going back to school/college/uni?!

Emma
-x-

2 comments:

  1. The filter bottle looks very cool. I want that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new stationery is always exciting, used to love getting a new pencil case for the start of term :)

    ReplyDelete