Pages

Sunday 10 January 2016

D.I.Y Phone Case

When shopping in Paperchase a while ago I saw a phone case but I was begrudged to pay £12 for it. When at the till, I saw some stickers which were the same design as the pattern on the case... It was then that I had this simple but bright idea! 

For £1.50 I bought the stickers and later went on eBay and purchased a clear iPhone case for a couple of quid. 

From there it was simple, stick the stickers onto the case in any order, put case onto phone and VOILA!


My very own, one of a kind, phone case made for less than a fiver! 

Paperchase sell so many different stickers, the possibilities are endless! I'm amazed at how well they last too! So far, none have come unstuck and I'm the sort of person who will drop her phone at any given moment! 

I also made a Christmas case and I LOVE IT!! 


What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below! 

Emma 
-x-

4 comments:

  1. What a neat idea and your phone case will be unique, which I always think is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love it! Reluctant to buy any other phone cases now! x

      Delete
  2. such a brilliant idea! I would of never thought of doing that myself :) might just try that, its very unique.

    ReplyDelete