Pages

Monday 3 August 2015

25 Questions Tag: Getting to know me

Hey! Seeing as I'm only just starting out on my blogging adventure, I felt I should begin with a post that allows you to get to know me. 

What is your middle name? Louise

What was favourite subject at school? I don't recall any subjects standing out as my favourite but I do enjoy maths and ICT. However, I really wish I'd taken Child Development or a Home Economics class.

What is your favourite drink? Don't really have one!

What is your favourite song at the moment? Taylor Swift's 1989 album

What is your favourite food? Chicken

What is the last thing you bought? A sports bra, a t-shirt and a chocolate bar

Favourite book of all time? The Georgia Nicholson series written by Louise Rennison
  
Favourite colour? Pink

Do you have any pets? 2 cats

Favourite Perfume?: Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh

Favourite Holiday? I haven't travelled much but I am in love with Cornwall

Are you married? Not yet

Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Only a handful of times

Do you speak any other language? I can say a couple of things in German but that's about all

How many siblings do you have? One younger brother, Daniel

What is your favourite shop? Primark, H&M

Favourite restaurant? Pizza Hut or Frankie & Benny's

When was the last time you cried? A little while ago, which makes a change for me!

Favourite Blog? The Merry Musing, Anna Saccone

Favourite Movie? Pitch Perfect 1&2, Divergent/Insurgent

Favourite TV show? Currently obsessed with Orange Is The New Black

PC or Mac? PC

What phone do you have? Silver iPhone 6

How tall are you? 5ft 4 ish

Can you cook? Yes I can, I'm just not very good or experienced at it 

I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit about me :).

Emma

-x-

2 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of posts, getting to know the lady behind the blog is awesome! Thanks for following my blog, I can't wait to read more of your posts!!

    Georgia x

    Georgia Petite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! No problem, the feeling is mutual! :D x

      Delete