Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

DIY Mother's Day gift

This post is slightly out of date as Mother's Day was back in March; however I'm currently in the process of moving some of my posts from my previous blog over to this one.

I love buying my Mum gifts because I know exactly what she likes and I actually really enjoy shopping for her. I had an idea way back in January (thanks to Pinterest), of a gift idea for Mother's Day this year and it was something I could make myself which made it even more appealing to me! 

Here's what I made! 


I bought the cardboard initials from Hobbycraft and used PVA glue to stick the pictures of me and my brother on them ('E' for Emma, 'D' for Daniel and the '&' has pictures of both of us).

I printed the pictures from home and if I was going to do this again, I'd definitely recommend using a a better quality of paper and maybe even a better printer! 

I was hoping to have more pictures to fill all the gaps but as I did't have time, I opted for glitter instead.. of course :D 

I'm really excited to give this to my Mum! What have you got your Mum's for Mother's Day?!

Emma

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment