Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Summer OOTD

Hey! :) 

So recently we celebrated my lovely mother in-law (to be)'s birthday by going for a pub meal. The weather in my part of the UK has been gorgeous today so I felt it was prime opportunity to try out some of my new summer wardrobe! :D 

Maxi skirts don't usually suit me as I'm short so they tend to make me look quite 'stumpy' but.. this one from Primark (my all time FAV shop so expect to see it featured A LOT on this blog) is really flattering as it has a slit either side to knee length, to show off some leg - legs that are in desperate need of some tan!! 


 H&M is another favourite store of mine and I think this fringed top works really well with the skirt. It is slightly cropped but I still felt comfortable as the fringing left me feeling a bit more covered than a cropped top usually would.

Even though the sun was shining today, I am the sort of person who will still get cold so I threw on my denim jacket (also from Primark) just in case!


Monochrome seem to be featuring in my wardrobe a lot at the moment and as it is Summer, I added a pop of coral colour to this outfit in the form of my sandals, nail polish and watch.

I didn't feel like using a handbag as I knew I wouldn't need to carry much so I opted for my Fossil purse which doubles up as a clutch as it has a compartment for an iPhone (4/5 fits perfectly, however my new iPhone 6 did fit too, just not in the specific section).The colours of the purse were perfect. 


My nail polish is from Avon Nailwear Pro+ in the shade 'Coral Reef' and my lip gloss is from Beautiful Movement Cosmetics in the shade 'nude'.
My perfume was a birthday gift and is Katy Perry's Royal Revolution.


We had a lovely evening out and a lush meal. Happy Birthday Mumma Fran, I hope you had a great day! 

I hope you enjoyed this post as I look forward to posting more OOTD's in the future!

What's your summer staple in your wardrobe at the moment? Leave me a comment below! :D 

Emma

-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment