Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Liebster Award 2015

Whilst finding my feet in the blogging world, I'd heard of the Liebster Award but didn't look too much into it as I thought it was something for more established bloggers! However, I have recently learnt that is not the case and my blog has been nominated by Joski Byrne (follow the link to check out her blog!) - thanks so much!!

What is a Liebster Award?
It is an award that has been created by bloggers, for bloggers. It is passed between bloggers through nominations as a way of supporting and promoting new bloggers. It is a great way of creating connections between fellow bloggers!


The Rules
Once you have been nominated you will need to write a blog post containing:

* A link back to the person who nominated you
* 11 interesting facts about yourself
* Answers to questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
* Links to your nominated blogs
* 11 questions for your nominations to answers
Don’t forget to notify the blogs you have nominated!


11 facts about me
1. I am a Gemini and I believe in horoscopes and all that jazz..
2. I have suffered with anxiety for my whole life but only learnt it was anxiety last year.
3. I think WAAAYYY too much about everything because of my anxiety and it can really hold me back in life sometimes :( 
4. I am such an indecisive person (hence the blog name), I HATE having to make a decision about anything.
5. I am a self-confessed shopaholic. I love shopping and spending money makes me feel very happy.
6. I love to be organised. Easier said than done sometimes.
7. I can sometimes be known as a “railway widow”. This is because my other half is a volunteer at the Swindon & Cricklade Heritage Railway and has spent his life working with/firing/driving steam engines.
8. I have been with my other half since I was 14.
9. I am a teaching assistant within a special resource unit & I work closely with children who have autism/ADHD.
10. I hate spending all day inside.
11. My favourite shop is Primark. Always has been, probably always will be. :)


Answers to questions from Joski
1. Why did you start blogging?
After discovering YouTubers such as Zoella & Tanya Burr etc, I found there was a place on the Internet to share views and tips about beauty, fashion and life. At the same time I also found their blogs. I found it all so interesting and it became my new obsession. I enjoy writing & wanted to share my own views and tips so I created my own little corner of the Internet in the form of my blog (I don't the ill ever have the confidence to start a YouTube channel) and I am really enjoying all aspects of it.


2. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
I have a very creative personality and enjoy putting this to good use by making jewellery or sewing.


3. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
My anxiety.


4. Where would you like to travel to if money was no object?
I would love to visit America. I really want to go to Disney World and all the American shops.


5. Who is your idol (dead or alive) and why?
My mum. She is an incredible lady and has taught me so much. If I become half the lady she is, that will be my biggest achievement.
Taylor Swift is also an idol of mine as I think she is very different to other famous people. She's so down to earth and (in my opinion) a truly fantastic role model to so many people!


6. If you could choose one talent, what would it be?
To be able to sing. I wouldn't want to be a pop star or anything but having a decent singing voice would be awesome!


7. What is the last book you read and what did you you think of it?
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg (Zoella). I really enjoyed reading it & finished it within a couple of day. I have pre-order the sequel too!


8. What is your favourite meal?
Shepherd Pie, pizza, tomato pasta, gammon steak, chicken tikka curry


9. Who is your favourite blogger?
I love reading Anna Saccone’s


10. Where is your happy place?
A really good shopping centre/high street


11. Where do you hope to see your blog in a year?
I really hope I am still enjoying blogging. I hope I have built up a good following and I also hope I have made some new friends from the blogging community.


11 questions for my nominees
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. What's your proudest moment in life so far?
3. What's your favourite season/time of year?
4. What's your favourite quote?
5. How do you de-stress?
6. What's your favourite high street store and why?
7. What is your ‘go-to/holy grail’ beauty product?
8. Do you have a fear/phobia and how did you overcome it/cope with it?
9. What's your favourite time of day?
10. Have you ever made an impulsive purchase/decision? If so, what was it?
11. What advice can you give to new bloggers?


My nominations

No comments:

Post a Comment